Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sasha.

Thinking of you...
Running enchanted, beneath a broken sky
wind lifts you higher with each step you take.
Hand in yours, dont you, leave me behind,
my heart only beats with each breath you take.

Your voice cuts through the fiercest silence,
through nights that send tremors down my spine.
In a world so ugly that it burns my eye,
with your voice love, Im glad, Im beautifully blind.

The Greed for your smile,pierces through my heart,
fears turn to vapour,tears turn to dew,
Slow dancing on the kitchen tiles,
there could be nothing more beautiful than you.

Drawing faces on the window out of fog you made,
silent, tearless, you watch them fade away.
This world you stand against, you only walk alone,
I just wish you'l turn to catch me following someday.

Sitting in the corner, afraid of the night,
but a lonely room isnt as scary,as a lonely heart.
If you catch my hand and trust, il scare away them both,
Sitting gluing up the pieces as you fall apart.

Dancing in circles, rain strewn across your face,
rage burns as others get to watch a beauty so true
and if i had the an iced heart, Id kill you and myself,
only so that,they couldnt, lay their eyes on you.

Lying on an open terrace,the air devoid of you,
my mind wraps around your face, world at your feet,
Like a coin cut in half,you are the shinier side,
and tonight as i fade away, i still wont be incomplete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah i loves you.

No comments: