Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nymph I

Run my hand down the cherry tree
Magic,another gift of her lucid hands
Hide unaware,as the blossoms fall
eyes locked,enchanted by her dance

Hips swaying as she bathes in the stream
caressing,dragging her hands from knees to her lips
runs it through her curly locks that flow
my heart beats,watching in unending bliss

Sits on barren rocks,plays with the water
sing for me dewdrop,lulabies i did never hear
my memories of melodies has slipped
let me hear you sing,let me hold you near

Wake up with the twitter of the little black bird
eyes no longer virgin,thevye finally tasted sleep
turn around,she dancing for me again
but today as she moves,i watch her weep

And by the way her hands touch her body,i know shes lonely
Perhaps she needs another song,another set of feet
i need her,i need her,to taste her,to have her
run out of my hiding,il dance,il make her complete

Kiss her lusturous lips,as i watch her dissolve
lost,to become one with the rushing stream
fall into the water,let my tears fill you up,
my spirit,my nymph of broken dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: