Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nymph Part II

Nymph ~ Part II ~
Kiss her lusturous lips,as i watch her dissolve
lost,to become one with the rushing streamfall
into the water,let my tears fill you up,
my spirit,my nymph of broken dreams

Torn and shattered,clutch madly at the water
damn youre liquid skin that slips through my hands
giving up is something that i'm too scared to do
letting go is something il never understand

Burns within the fire to touch you
shiny purple lips,i am youre slave
rush against the water,its you i seek
finding my way into a dusty cave

Youre voice resounds,the sweetest melody,
this is home,this is heaven,where you reside
as feet splash with joy,as my tune joins you too,
shadows catch my eye,as they descend to hide

Crumpled,why do you hate me?
all i want to do,is fulfil our dream
why do you hide love?why push me away?
when all else you have is this mucky stream?

Look,my hands cold,just like youres
see beneath my outer skin,its blue too,
see my eyes turn to water,when you run away
with you,direction.....devoid,lost without a clue

So come to me,you can cry on this shoulder
i wont dry them out,tonight let them flow
theres so much more out there,so much more pain
but hold me now and i'l never let you know

Kiss her lips,dont you dissolve again
open my eyes to find her,but theyre too blind to see
Clutch my chest,a cry,a smile
my spirit,my nymph,she beats within me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As tiny drops trickle down my face,
of memories so bitter.... so sweet,
i wanted to hold you,make you whole,
but you were the one who made me complete
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: