Thursday, December 13, 2007

Running...lost..confused..just another time when all i long for is a hug...just a huge hug to drown me and make me forget about all this shit..about home..about the fucking brainy kids at school and the fugly guys in mumbai...bloody perverts... and i just cant name anymore things..my head is aching...aarrrrrrrgghh.....and that stupid gwen steffani is shouting some shit in the background { me = suicidal?? noo } not realy..just wondering how...how on earth did she get gavin ..i mean..its gavin gavin for godsake..how could a man so gifted with the perfect..perfect well EVERYTHING be so ermm poor in guessing that he could get more.. aaarrghghg,,,,and yesh i know ..uve guessed im bored by now..and..WTF where is my hug.where are you..where are you dammit...yesterday was so beautiful...and i wish i could dance like a fool on the streets everyday...could you come now..its today already...hold me..and swing by those streets? slowly..as water and pepsi flies ? please? i need you love..i really do...really do/.... im going crazy..hug me..hug me i say...yes i know you are afraid..would be if u were reading..thats why i dont let you in here XD aaawww..why couldnt u live with me everyday..get the whole blaady group dammit.under my bed...i swear il throw some jujubes from time to ti,me.. do any of yall fucking read this?? damn..

5 comments:

weevil girl said...

oh well.i read though.
who is this rainchild so in laow with? i wanna know yes missnosy me :P

Rainchild said...

aaah no one *grins*

i wish there were sumbody.

just friends..and i love them and all..buutt..

:(

weevil girl said...

oh yes i SO believe you
[note sarcasm]

Rainchild said...

oh cuhmon..

Honest

i mean..its more of a wish i was in loe with you with every second person i meet..

:|

and know of course..but i get so dazy eyed after five minutes and its so pretty i think im psychotic...not that i care...but its pretty much fun..its like im talking to someone and im thinking this is the one..my soulmate..my lover..and then the next hour im thinking its someone else..

so yeah basically this is a combined dedication :P

Not yet there. said...

Is it just me, or is your blog really colorful?
:P
iLike, nonetheless.
=D