Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Levitate...

Break me as I lay amidst the waves,
crashing and sailing,
through the static noises in my head,
torn apart, to a home, so pristine,
a place , a life id never belong to...
Ah! if only my blood were even as pure as your mucky sand.

Haunt me till i cannot remember, cannot feel my feet,
as i run past making footprints all over your soul,
only to be washed away from its memory without a trace,
and let me fall and drag me in,
so i wouldnt run and dance anymore.

Pierce me as i stand there numb,
with bruises tingling with your saline touch
yet still not conscious of what I've done.

Free me, till i see the light,and transform,
from being the mist on your waves,
to nothing at all.

Swallow me whole, tasteless though i may be,
But as hard as you may try,
I'l still live, I'l still live,
To walk towards the sun,
To feel you sink into me once again..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And all i long for you is to take me home..

No comments: